Have you recently inserted a Mirena or Paragard IUD, or had it removed? If so, have you gained excess weight that you can’t lose no matter how hard you try? Have you noticed painful, unbearable, side effects that you may or may not associate with the Mirena implant? Do you feel gloomy, downcast, angry and even depressed even if this is not your characteristic mood? Are your medical tests coming back negative or normal? Is your Doctor telling you “Everything is fine”…though you know something is wrong and feel angry and helpless about what to do about your side effects and the excess weight?
If you answered yes to some or all of these questions, this page will be one of the most important ones you will ever read with regards to safeguarding your health. I will reveal the truth behind Mirena weight gain and other side effects and the exact steps you need to take to reverse the damage the Mirena implant did to your metabolism and your hormones, and overcome your side effects.
My Own Personal Struggle with Mirena Side Effects
I had my Mirena IUD inserted six weeks after the birth of my first child. Within a few weeks, I developed an ovarian cyst, and then I discovered I had cervical cancer cells. I thought it was a coincidence so I had the procedure for my cancer cells and got another Mirena in.
I had the Mirena in me for 2 years, and the side effects made my life HELL!
Within five months, I had gained 30 pounds and kept gaining weight that I couldn’t lose it no matter how hard I tried. I exercised everyday and went on a very strict low-carb, low-fat diet and nearly starved myself. Yet nothing changed. I had horrible PMS, started growing facial hair, had no sex drive, suffered from serious chronic fatigue, nagging breast pain, random anxiety attacks, and endless pelvic pain.
I was also suffering from serious mood swings and intense feelings of dullness, depression, and irritability. Most of the time, I just didn’t feel like doing anything. Nor could I physically or mentally offer my family the love and care they deserved.
My energy, and spirit, were gone.
I went to doctor after doctor who told me my blood tests are normal and that Mirena can’t cause these problems. My pelvic pain and the side effects persisted and kept getting worse over time.
Then I crashed.
One day I felt very light-headed and dizzy, and it persisted all day long.
I had severe cramping and pain in my stomach.
I had no energy and could not do very much all day, because I kept feeling like I was going to pass out. I thought I was getting sick, but it wasn’t a ‘normal’ illness.
Later that evening, my Mirena came out by itself.
Many of my symptoms still persisted and even became worse even after my Mirena was expelled.
I was at a loss of what to do to restore my health. My doctor thought my symptoms were all in my head! I lost hope that I would ever get better or feel well again.
The Real Cause of All Mirena Side Effects
But then I started doing extensive research on the side effects of Mirena, and found several research studies on the topic. I discovered that all my symptoms and side effects are common among many women who have used Mirena.The culprit was…the Mirena!
Why?MIRENA CAUSES SEVERE HORMONAL IMBALANCE OF WHICH MOST MEDICAL DOCTORS ARE UNAWARE.
When the Mirena is in the body, the body produces less and less of its natural hormone, progesterone, because of the sustained release of the synthetic hormone, progestin from the Mirena IUD, and this causes many side effects and imbalances in the body. It gets worse when the Mirena is removed, as the body is no longer getting that synthetic hormone progestin, and yet is still not producing enough of its own innate natural hormone progesterone.
The suppression of progesterone confuses your endocrine system and leads to a serious hormonal imbalance, and “Estrogen Dominance” — the reason for so many of the symptoms you have experienced.
How I Overcame the Mirena Side Effects & Regained My Health
I was on a mission to figure out an all-natural, holistic way to bring my hormones back to balance.
I wanted to be sure I would only use safe, gentle and completely natural methods, without having to resort to synthetic hormones and chemicals and pharmaceutical drugs ever again, or even things like bio-identical hormones or hormone replacement therapy.
As time went by and as I researched and read every book and scientific study on hormone health that I could, and attended every health seminar in the country, I started putting the many scattered pieces of the puzzle together.
Over time my passion and hunger for overcoming my health problems got even stronger, especially when I started feeling better and my health started improving! Day by day I felt better and better by using what I was learning to reverse the problems inside my body.
After a year of healing my body with these natural, holistic methods, I completely healed & felt like a New Woman!
Not only did I fully regain my health back, but I started to have more energy and vitality than I EVER had in my whole life! In fact, I had more energy and vitality than I ever did, even before I had my Mirena!
Because I didn’t want more women to keep suffering needlessly, I started to put together everything I learned throughout my healing journey, along with the new information I was actively learning virtually daily. Eventually, I refined it all into an easy-to-implement, step-by-step, organized program — The Complete Mirena Detox Program: How to Eliminate All Mirena Side Effects & Lose the Weight in 40 Days or Less!
THE MIRENA DETOX PROGRAM
The Mirena Detox program is a simple, step-by-step, 40-day program designed to rid a woman of all the symptoms and agonizing side effects caused by the Mirena and Paragard IUDs and help her fully restore her hormonal balance, and get her health and energy levels back.
You will learn how to heal your body and hormones naturally with food, herbs, all-natural supplements, exercises and lifestyle rituals and changes based on solid scientific research.Many women report feeling like a new person and often even better than before the insertion of the Mirena. In fact, for many the whole Mirena nightmare proves a blessing in disguise as The Complete Mirena Detox Program introduces a far healthier and more vibrant lifestyle than most women ever dreamed possible.
The Program Manual contains 10 chapters, with simple explanations, instructions, and the action steps you should take to reverse your Mirena side effects and transform your health.
Here is a quick glimpse into it:
- Understanding Hormones & Hormonal Imbalances and the most reliable, convenient, and affordable ways to get your hormones tested
- How to Naturally Build Progesterone and Healthy Hormones to the optimal range
- How to Accelerate Weight Loss and Improve Metabolism and Digestion
- How to Reduce Excess Estrogens (The “Bad” Hormones)
- The Mirena Detox Diet
- Overcoming Specific Side Effects & Problems Caused by IUDs
- Colon & Liver Cleansing
- Cleansing & Detoxification of Copper & Toxins from Mirena
- Lifestyle Strategies, Rituals & Exercises
- Rebuilding & Strengthening Your Immune System
How Will This Program Help Me Lose Weight Quickly & Effortlessly?
- It will restore, re-balance and optimize your hormone levels. Hormones are the master switch of metabolism. If you have healthy metabolism, you will lose weight almost effortlessly.
- It will teach you how to eliminate cravings to sugar, carbohydrates and unhealthy fats, and replace them with other nutritious foods that are equally sinfully delicious, so that you can lose the weight faster and easier, without having to exercise much willpower and drive yourself crazy!
- It will dramatically improve and strengthen your digestion. This will help you lose weight faster, absorb your food and the nutrients in it much better, and not feel bloated or tired after eating.
- It will open your eyes to many foods and dishes that are extremely nutritious and nourishing. These foods alone will dramatically improve your metabolism and hormones and help your body lose all the excess weight faster and easier.
- It will teach you many fun and enjoyable exercises and lifestyle activities that will help you lose weight and that you can do at home, without having to go to the gym.
Why is The Mirena Detox Program Better Than Every Other Program Out There?
- The Mirena Detox Program is the most cutting-edge program available on hormone health, and is the only program that deals with the side effects of birth control methods and IUDs like Mirena. Most other ‘experts’ are not aware of the findings in this program, and are still recommending incomplete, outdated, and short-term solutions.
- The Mirena Detox Program works on the underlying causes of your symptoms, rather than on the symptoms themselves. Many other programs and treatments will be effective in removing the symptoms temporarily, but the symptoms will always come back after a while, because the root of the problem has never been addressed.
- The Mirena Detox Program is backed up by scientific research findings and evidence. All the strategies in the program have been proven effective in improving female hormone health, and at the end of the program you’ll find references to all supporting research and scientific studies.
- The Mirena Detox recommended diet is an all-natural diet. There are no pharmaceutical drugs or synthetic supplements needed. Everything is completely natural, safe, gentle and proven to work if you commit to it.
- The Mirena Detox Program is very affordable to follow, and has a budget plan tailored to those on a tight budget. The amount you will spend on the healing foods and herbs and detoxifying your body will be trivial compared to the cost of a doctor visit.
What You’ll Start to Experience After 40 Days On The Mirena Detox Program:
- Lose all the excess fat and cellulite that you gained from being on the mirena, and become the fit, beautiful and feminine woman that you deeply are
- Have more energy and focus, and more drive and motivation to get more work done and diligently pursue your goals and dreams in life.
- Improve your metabolism dramatically so that you are able to enjoy food more without having to feel guilty or drive yourself crazy about the weight you will gain.
- Learn about the healthiest, most delicious foods and recipes from which you can eat as much you want, without having to worry about having too many unhealthy calories or gaining fat.
- Lose your cravings to carbs and sugar and unhealthy foods, and instead enjoy foods that are healthier, more delicious, and richer and deeper in flavor.
- Put an end to digestive upset and food allergies that are imprisoning your life.
- Get rid of your acne, and have a younger, more youthful and beautiful skin.
- Have a virtually painless period.
- Have deeper, more restful and restorative sleep, and wake up feeling more refreshed and renewed.
- Boost your immune system and rarely get sick again.
- Have back your healthy sex drive, be able to enjoy sex a lot more with more pleasure and re-awakened senses, and have deeper, more satisfying sexual experiences: a healthy person is a sexual person!
- Get back to being your real, fun, happy self again, and rid of your depression and mood swings and anxiety.
- Feel more spiritually uplifted.
- Be able to conceive a healthy child and have an easy, healthy pregnancy if you so desire.
Presley, T. D., Morgan, A. R., Bechtold, E., Clodfelter, W., Dove, R. W., Jennings, J. M., … & Miller, G. D. (2011). Acute effect of a high nitrate diet on brain perfusion in older adults. Nitric Oxide, 24(1), 34-42.
Lockwood, C. J., Krikun, G., Hickey, M., Huang, S. J., & Schatz, F. (2009). Decidualized human endometrial stromal cells mediate hemostasis, angiogenesis, and abnormal uterine bleeding. Reproductive Sciences, 16(2), 162-170.
Phillips, V., Graham, C. T., Manek, S., & McCluggage, W. G. (2003). The effects of the levonorgestrel intrauterine system (Mirena coil) on endometrial morphology. Journal of clinical pathology, 56(4), 305-307.
Kalu, E., & Thonet, R. (2005). Oligomenorrhoea and contraception despite extrauterine location of the levonorgestrel intrauterine system: a case report.Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care, 31(2), 163-164.
Freeman, S. (2004). Nondaily hormonal contraception: considerations in contraceptive choice and patient counseling. Journal of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, 16(6), 226-238.